Impact Factor 2018
The Impact Factor 2018 for the UiM/EJU is 4.613
are now provided with
a mobile digital issue
of their journal.
The eRef app enables
you to comfortably
read the latest journal issues on your tablet.
Find out more about the eRef app here
Use UiM/EJU offline • optimal reading experience • scalable font size • one click to download UiM/EJU
Ultrasound International Open
New open-access journal!
For author instructions and further information about publishing in UIO, visit www.thieme.com/uio
EFSUMB on FACEBOOK
More information on all EUROSON Schools can be found on www.efsumb.org >>
About the journal
About the journal UIM/EJU
Ultraschall in der Medizin / European Journal of Ultrasound (UiM/EJU) is the most widely read interdisciplinary ultrasound journal in Europe. Its current Impact Factor is higher than that of any other ultrasound journal worldwide. UiM/EJU is the Official Journal of the European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB) and several European ultrasound societies. Click here for a full list of the societies involved
Six times a year UiM/EJU provides readers with the following:
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in ultrasound – with special focus on practical applications
- Articles with exemplary ultrasound images of the highest quality
- Reviews and original articles covering all medical areas relevant to ultrasound
- Interesting case reports with images illustrating important points
- Each issue with a comprehensive continuing education article
- Newsletters of the affiliated societies, keeping their members thoroughly up-to-date on the societies' activities
All articles published in UiM/EJU undergo rigorous peer review. With web-based manuscript submission and expedited turn-around, rapid electronic and print publication is guaranteed.
The journal is indexed in MEDLINE, Current Contents (CM), Science Citation Index and in EMBASE/Excerpta Medical Abstract Journals.
To all authors:
Manuscript submissions are accepted exclusively online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/eju
For further information see the Instructions for Authors